Thursday, December 30, 2010

I’M GOING TO PUT SUGAR IN MY TEA!

…..but not with that fork. Sorry, that was my epic thought of the day, yea, that’s how existing my life is. The 2ed most epic thought will probably involve getting dishes done, but anyway.

I thought I should post on here more often, so here I go. This will probably be all kindsa random.

Cracked.com is probably the coolest site ever, and it makes me want to read…which is weird, but cool. It was this article that made me wanna read, I wanted to see how sarcastic the prince was, and given what happened to him before he wrote it, it’s definitely chalked full of sarcasm.
in the words of ether S Peter Davis or David A. Vindiola “Machiavelli was the Stephen Colbert of the Renaissance” who I also think is a genus, I love his whole sarcastic tone, ‘how dare Obama try to fix our country and not do it in less time than it took to screw it up!”…okay, that was a me quote though…

I love the sarcasm of cracked; it’s good to know there’s a lot more people with a dark and or dry sense of humor like my own. It means they may watch my movies! HURRAY! If I ever get any published…one can only dream, me and the other 10,000+ people wanting to become screenwriters, directors, or both. (I don’t know the exact number that was just a guess. it’s probably bigger than that.) BUT I WILL DREAM ANYWAY!

I’m ganna head out, gota shower and be lazy and stuff, do the dishes at some point, maybe clean the kitchen.

I finally found a spoon and put sugar in my tea,
~Seinah

No comments: